Episode 2: Invisible cars, Nude body scanners & How not to inflame the horde
In our second episode, we discuss the new iPad, naked body scanners, Star Wars, invisible cars, explaining stuff to your boss and some very, very nice people.
This month’s picks:
- New iPad’s most revolutionary feature is its battery
- Star Wars Machete Viewing Order
- $1B of Nude Body Scanners Made Worthless
- I am Stephen Wolfram, AMA
- Mercedes turns car into a chameleon
- What’s the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?
Subreddit of the month:
Other things we mentioned:
- Invisible car scene in James Bond’s Die Another Day
- Mission Impossible 4 (which features a stealth “corridor faker”)
- Simple English Wikipedia
- “Explain it to me like I’m a 5 year old” - Scene from The Office (US)
We would love to hear from you.
Email comments or audio to : feedback @ weredditpodcast.com, or leave a comment below.